Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Mayer SC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 09:40:19 -0800
It has been a while since using XP, but I believe you can go to
Start/Programs/Accessories/System Tools (?)/Disk Cleanup. Running it
will give you a list of various types of deletable files on your drive.
You can check the types you want to delete and then click OK.

Microsoft may still distribute a CD with SP3 on it. I think it was free
or a nominal cost. That is the easiest way to upgrade especially with a
slow connection. Take a look at the Microsoft site. I just did a clean
reinstall of XP SP2 for a friend and updating to SP3 was simple and
fast. After that, there were still over 120 high priority items to
download and install. That took a while even with a high speed
connection. You might try searching to see if there is a not too
expensive way to acquire an XP install CD that has SP3 plus more current
updates on it.

I have used Open Office for years so I am not familiar with any
Microsoft Office products.

I hope this answers most of your questions and is a help.

Tom

On 1/30/2013 7:22 AM, Joyce A wrote:
> Someone please remind me how to clear my cache?  This is my old
> eMachines, running Windows XP Home 2002, SP 2, 1.8 GHz and 704 MB of
> RAM, 150-gig HD with only 19.1 gig used.  Running very, very slowly on
> a HughesNet connection -- even slower than the speed and RAM would
> seem to indicate.  Virus- and malware-free with MSSE and Malwarebytes
> for a backup.
>
> Would also like to know how to get SP 3 and some other updates on
> here?  Notably I need MS Works Ver. 9x so I can transfer certain
> database files onto this computer from the HP notebook and actually
> print them.  M$ isn't much help.  Thanks in advance!
>
> Joyce
> SE Ohio

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com