Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:34:29 -0700
Jessica,

Check the dates in your emails. If the dates are different, then even
though it looks like the same email, it's not.  The sender is resending the
same email. There's nothing that you can do about that except to email the
sender and tell them to stop sending that email.

If the dates are the same then your email program is attempting to
re-deliver the same email. Depending on exactly which email program you
use, try opening the email before deleting.  This should acknowledge that
you received it and it should not be resent.

John D.

At 05:16 AM 9/10/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>I have Windows XP by EMachines.
>When I download my emails on a daily basis, I read them and delete them. I
>also delete my Delete Folder. Shouldn't they be gone for good?
>They are downloading again the next day and for several times again, This is
>after deleting them and the delete folder again.
>
>Please hekp!!! What can I do.
>
>Jessica
>South Carolina
>
>              Do you want to signoff PCSOFT or just change to
>                     Digest mode - visit our web site:
>                    http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com