Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joseph Rydzy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 18:49:01 -0500
Ok, I've just swithced to DSL from a dial-up modem, using I.E.6 and Windows98. Now when I click on a web page or link half the time I get the red X in the boxes instead of pictures, however, I've noticed that if I right click on the page and get the menu with encoding on it I see that the Western Euoropean ISO is checked and not Western Euoropean Windows. When I check the Windows the page reloads just fine without the red X's. So the question is why won't it stay on Western Euoropean Windows? Why does it keep bouncing back to that ISO? And what is ISO anyway. Can I check something somewhere to keep it from reverting to that ISO? Any help will be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance, Joseph Rydzy