Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Frank Harlan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 18:56:31 -0400
I also have benefited from this solution, but I like the AutoComplete
feature and would rather have it turned on.  ( I tried un-checking, clearing
the cache(s) and re-checking and I still have the lockups).  Also, I am
running IE 5.0 on my laptop with Win98 as well and am using the AutoComplete
with no problems.

Doesn't make sense.

Frank Harlan

> My original problem statement is below with the solution below that.
>
> Buttons for submitting or acquiring data, for example enter or submit,
> are causing IE 5 to lockup anywhere from 3-5 minutes.  It is an
> intermittent problem.
> --------------------------
>
> Dick,
>
> Try to clear your AutoComplete cache at Tools
> | Internet Options | Content tab | AutoComplete button.
>
> --------------------------
>
> Clear (uncheck) all the AutoComplete Functions, Clear Forms and Clear
> Passwords. [Just to be sure - try it one more time.]
>
> --------------------------
> I've done as you suggested, again cleared out the checks in Auto
> Complete and Cleared Forms and Passwords and that seems to have solved
> the problem. Eureka ! ! ! and thank you very much.  It was never a
> critical problem, just one of those nagging things that you stew over,
> drumming your fingers while the requested information loads.
>
>              Do you want to signoff PCSOFT or just change to
>                     Digest mode - visit our web site:
>                     http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org