Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Paul Hachmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 16:38:14 -0400
I believe Juno Turbo is a dialup phone line connection thru your modem.
Modems transmit data up to about 56k bytes per second, video files are
usually rather large.  I have a .wmv format video thats runs 40 seconds,
takes up 800k of space.   Your toshiba will download part of the file
and then start to play it and may run out of data before it gets the
rest of the file.  This process is affected by connection speed, RAM
memory in the laptop and cpu speed, to name a few variables.  You don't
give any specs or model numbers of your laptop.  Text files for email
usually are pretty small, but web surfing and videos are the reason
people spend the money on DSL or cable connections.
Paul Hachmeyer

Laurel wrote:

>I have a Toshiba Satellite running Windows XP with Juno Turbo as my ISP.
>When I receive a video as a link or as an attachment I cannot watch it. It runs for 2-3 seconds and then stops still and for 2-3 Minutes and then runs again for 2-3 seconds and then stops, etc. What do I do to get it to run properly. Even if I go directly to UTUBE or some such site I have the same problem. Any help you can give me will, as always, be appreciated. I am so glad I have you to count on.
>Laurel

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml