Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Retha Rutherford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:36:17 -0400
I subscribe to this wonderful group and I enjoy it very much.  I have a
problem I am hoping you can help with.

When I try to access any web page at Geocities, angelfire or Earthlink I get
page cannot be displayed.  No matter when i try .

I have even tried taking out the www (which sometimes works) but to no
avail.

Here is a sample geocities address that I cannot get to.
http://www.geocities.com/orgonegal/hazel_hollow_earth.html

I do not understand why I cannot access any site at Yahoo Geocites.
I can get to the email groups I belong to but that is all.

I am not behind a firewall, os is Win98  I use Explorer 5.5

Any help will be much appreciated.  I have tried to contact them but never
get an answer.
Retha Rutherford (Rusty)