Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 10:40:01 -0600
Hi Darrell,

From a quick look at the game Web site, it doesn't appear that your system
meets the games minimum system requirements in several areas. I don't think
it's feasible to upgrade the Dell for this purpose. You may want to consider
other games that are less demanding.

Sven Swanson, Sr.
The NoSpin Group, Inc.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Darrell" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 5:54 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] splinter cell crash

I am using a Dell c640 with windows xp pro. while playing splinter cell m
laptop crashes to a blue screen of death. I have updated my geforce4 440
go
driver yet it still occurs. what can I do?
 I have uprgraded my memory to 512 mb and still the problem persists. I h
ave uploaded all patches and fixes that I could find on the game site, th
ere is adequate airflow to the laptop. What else?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml