Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Derek Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2013 20:36:09 -0500
Jacob,
Just my two cents, but hopefully it helps you understand that there are
still risks when using OS X.  I did a write up for work while testing some
AV programs for Mac.  I have pasted it below.

Derek Buchanan

As it stands the best antivirus for OS X seems to be OS X itself and the
system guard login that all users have to interface with to install,
update, etc. to the system settings or system files.  (This  won't stop
people that will just authenticate to any popup or put no password on the
account and click  'ok' everytime.)  The biggest threat for macs at one
time were macro viruses from Office that can come  from windows users
passing documents to mac users.

There were two recent threats in OS X but one required authentication.  The
first was an alleged copy of iWork ’09 on torrent sites take note – it
contained a nasty trojan known as OSX.Trojan.iServices.A.  To clean you had
to wipe, reformat, and reinstall.  Later on a removal tool was created to
kill both variants A and B.  The Second just dropped itself in the
Applications/Utilities folder and auto  executed.  The second version
required you to end the process in Force Quit and then delete the item out
of Applications/Utilities folder.  You reboot and your clean. (Mac Defender
malware)

Macs are not under the extreme threats that PCs are but that does not mean
they won't be in the future.  For now, the threats appear to be isolated
tests by some unknown programmers or reliance on an Office suite available
on the PC as well.

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com