Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 16:46:58 +1200
You didn't say which OS.  But this works in XP and 98, maybe others also.

 Start Registry Editor.

 Locate the following registry key:
 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer
 Modify the data value of the Link value to be 00 00 00 00.

 NOTE: For Windows 95, the Link value does not exist by default. Create the
 Link value as a Binary value, with a data value of 00 00 00 00.
 Restart the computer.
 To implement this change for all users on a computer with user profiles
 enabled, modify the Link value in the following registry keys:

 HKEY_USERS\.Default\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer

 HKEY_USERS\username\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer

 To restore the "Shortcut to" prefix, delete the Link value.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand