Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hans Saul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:03:54 -0500
hi list,I recently installed ME over win 98,works ok except for one small problem.I have a Sony memory stick reader (usb),Win ME found some drivers for it
and it does work,the problem is that after i use it i have to clik on a icon by my clock and have it unplugged.Before the upgrade to ME it worked fine and i never had to do the unplug routine.I have the software for the reader,but when
i try to tell it where the inf files are i get a files not found response.?
Cant find drivers for this device at SONY that are for ME?Any ideas?
thanks in advance,,,Hans Saul

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml