Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
GeorgeMary Skokan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2010 06:21:23 -0700
I am a long time TB user and am considering the change from 2.0.0.24 to
the latest version 3.  I have version 3 installed as a portable to test
it so it doesn't change any TB 2 settings.  The annoying thing about the
new version is that I have very little control over the inbox reading.
By that I mean this: currently I read from old to new and leave what I
want to work on later in my inbox.  That way when I start TB new, I can
review the few items that need attention.  After I get to the last new
item, the read window closes and I am looking at my inbox for that
account, say gmail, and I repeat for my other accounts.

The problem with TB version 3 is that when I get to the end of the new
messages, it starts to go back to older messages and will also jump to
other accounts with the same read window open.  I use the separate
window since I don't really care for the tabs.   I have looked in the
tools for settings to change this and also on the net, but all I find
are people with the same problem.  Does anyone have a possible
solution.  If not, I can always stay with TB2 which is still working
great.  I just wonder about security and support for older versions.
OS is Win 7 home prem.   Thanks for any ideas.   George

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com