Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 13:01:01 -0500
I no longer use this since I own several copies of NAV.
It was a "second choice" when I wanted a second opinion
on a boot sector or something.
(Do not run two programs of this sort at the same time.)

When I had it, I went to the WEB site and got the Manuel
for it.      Look for the file      ipegs.pdf    358K
I got it 12/15/2000 and the file is time stamped the
same as my registration code file, so I think getting it
was "optional".

There were/are two ways to update your definitions.
One was the auto-update feature that I (and lots of people)
had trouble with.  They eventually got that totally repaired
for me.
The other was a manual update (of the "definitions" file).
This is when you go to the WEB site and download the
file yourself.

An automatic update was always the same filename.
When it was downloaded, it would self-install.  I "assume"
it could be deleted AFTER that point---(The ONE downloaded file.)
The next update would overwrite this ONE file and self-install
the new version, saving space on your hard drive.

The manual files were named as in this description from
the Manuel:

*    Select "Download Free Software Updates", then
*    "IPEup320.exe" and "Save this program to disk".
*    (note that the number (320) in this name will change
*    as newer versions are released).

As Dave_G said, I would NOT get rid of anything else
that does NOT fit the above description.
As always, wait a day or two for another opinion, or warning
from someone else on this list that might make this clearer,
or add something I have forgotten.

The above is correct, to my knowledge.
If you commonly re-name files as you download them,
(or later), all bets are off! (grin)

              Rick Glazier

From: "Susan S. Hays" <[log in to unmask]>
> I am still using InnoculateIT my computer at home.  Could someone please
tell
> me how I set the program to remove the DAT file after it is downloaded?
Do I
> have to remove them one at a time?  I have a folder just full of them.
With
> EZTrust, they remove themselves after downloaded them but with
InnoculateIT,
> they remain on my computer.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml