Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dan Shaughnessy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:33:07 -0600
I have an interesting problem on my small home network, that is driving me
insane.  PCA is my main computer and has 2 NIC's installed, along with
Sygate to allow PCB to access internet.  PCB can access internet over this
connection and works fine for hours.  However, whenever I try to transfer
files of any size between computers the network connection drops.  For
example, moving a 20MB folder containing several files...the transfer
starts,  about 5 MB is successfully transfered, then system just stops and I
get a message, the Network resource is no longer available.  This happens
regardless of which PC I am transfering from.
Currently I have TCP/IP, Netbui and IPX/SPX installed on both computers. I
have tried each of the protocols individually, with the same results.  I
have removed and reinstalled the cards in both machines (in different
slots).  I have removed and reinstalled ALL of the protocols with the same
result.  Both PC's can see the other fine in the Network Neighborhood, and I
can browse either PC fine from the other, but again, they just "die" when
transferring files.

Sorry for the lengthy post, but felt all the details were necessary, and I
have to admit, after spending 10+ hours on this today, I'm just a bit
frustrated, so any suggestions are appreciated.

Dan Shaughnessy

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html