Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heine Broers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 17:21:45 PST
It must be possible,
Even I can do it on a HERCULES card on a 286 machine.

But I prefer to install LINUX to that machine.

----------
> On 11 Dec 98 at 23:10, Cuauhtemoc F. Ramirez A wrote:
>
> >     I have an old 486 with a CGA video card and monitor. I want to
> > install windows 3.1 (or 3.11) in it. Is it possible?
>

>   Basically, you need to get a VGA card.  You *might* still be able
> David G

?? 286 machine in 1993, there were no VLB slots or even PCI slots.

You prefer to get a Hercules monitor (still cheap second hands market) most
CGA
adaptors are also Hercules cards inside.

Best regards,
Heine

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]