Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Super Dave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 13:54:35 GMT
On Fri, 27 Feb 1998 20:51:28 -0700, you wrote:

:
:Description of problem:

:When I start Windows, the start sound locks
:into a repetitive loop and won't stop until I
:have gone into Control Panel.
:
:I can then play a music cd or do something else
:until I go to exit Windows, then it does the
:repetitive loop again and won't exit.
:
:------- Response from Aztech Support -----------
:You need to check the ICU management software for
:any hardware conflicts.
:Do you have any other PnP devices in the system?
:Does the system bios support PnP?
:
:>Does the system bios support PnP?
:I'm not sure, but I don't find anything in the
:bios for enabling PnP support, so probably not.
:
:*************************************************
:Lance Kephart
:Kephart's Korner
:http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/vista/7192

You didn't say what BIOS you have (i.e., AMI has "PCI/PnP" setup) .. which
covers about 20 areas of the PnP settings.).

It really sounds like a faulty circuit within the Aztech board  .. that is
locking the signal to your CD-ROM drive.   I would try another CD-ROM drive
and/or another board.

David Cooke