Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 07:58:16 -0600
Hi Siva,

I do not and have not used Incredimail, but many people do. I offer the
following information "for what it's worth". Based on this information and
user comments on the program, I suggest you check into it further before
deciding.

The following is from Cloudeight Information Avenue newsletter, 10/10/2003:
(http://www.thundercloud.net/)

"Incredimail uses what is known as a Web Bug or "Web Beacon".
(http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/W/Web_beacon.html) Rather than
using a clear 1x1 pixel gif, Incredimail automatically inserts a blinking
envelope gif which the sender of the e-mail doesn't see (but the recipient
does). Rather than being just a link to the Incredimail Web site, it's a
redirect which passes through a script that extracts information about you
(the sender) and the recipient. This information is stored in a database.
What they use this information for is questionable. We don't agree with
tracking anyone's e-mail for any reason. Apparently Incredimail doesn't
agree."

Additional information and user comments can be found here:

http://home.earthlink.net/~doniteli/index74.htm

http://infoave.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=132&hl=incredimail

Sven Swanson, Sr.