Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 08:59:44 -0600
Mike;

 I also have this problem, but my win95 cd player
won't play cds at all. They play fine on Yamaha's Ystation
cd player.
 It seems to be a driver problem in the cyberdrive cdrom.
Mine installed as a "Atapi Cdrom", seems to be a "generic"
win95 driver.
Seems to be a common problem from what I read on the net/newsgroups.
 I haven't been able to find a win95 driver for it.
and US Drives site is no help. (usdrives.com)

Although I installed one in another system  with the same mobo and it
worked fine - go figure.
--

  --|---------------------------

Mike Buraczewski wrote:

> I just set up a new system, with the following:
>
> Tekram mobo
> AMD K2-300
> 64 meg 100 mz sdram
> ATI 3D Charger AGP video
> Tekram [US Drives] 32x CDrom drive
> Creative Labs Eqsonic PCI sound card
>
> This system is very snappy, but has one irritating problem.  The CDrom will
> read data disks flawlessly.  However when you insert an audio disk, the MS
> CDrom player starts, the cd starts to play, about 45 seconds later the cd
> stops playing and the audio player says there is no audio cd in the drive.
>
> Any suggestions as to how I should approach finding the problem here?
>
> Mike Buraczewski
>
>                                   -----
>         **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**
>         Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]> or Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**