Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Greg Purvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:13:34 -0400
Hi

Is there a way to change text inside multiple .DOC files on-the-fly?

I can open multiple text files in my text editor (NoteTabLight), for
instance, and make a find/replace change that takes place in all open files.
But I can't do that with my .DOC files without losing special formats
when they're closed again: I don't have anything that will open multiple
DOC files, make changes in all of them, and then save them in their own
formats.

In this case there are several .DOC files all of which have a typo in
them, but the typo occurs in several places in each document.
On this occasion I'll have to open each document, Find the typo, and
manually make the change.  (I'm lucky that XP's Search will at least
gather together the files that contain the typo.)

Is there a function (macro) in MS Word that does this, or a utility that
will help?

Thanks in advance.
Greg P.