Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Deborah Warken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 21:08:28 -0500
Hi.

This is just another option regarding Sidekick98 to add to the responses
already posted. Net magazine had a full version of this program on a cover
disc last year. You might want to mail them to see if the back issue is
still available. It's issue #59, here's the link:

http://www.netmag.co.uk/subs/backissues/default.asp

There's also a free download of Sidekick (95) at http://www.pcplus.co.uk if
your brother is interested in an earlier version. You mentioned how he needs
the program to retrieve information. I have no idea if this version is
compatible with the one he lost but it might do until he can get the 98
version. Click on "free software" on the sidebar twice.

Debbie

>I am desperately looking for a copy of SideKick 98, by Starfish to
>purchase..  My brother in NZ lost this program due to Y2K problems and
needs
>it to
>retrieve the info he has on his computer.  He does not care for the 99
>version, so any help will be appreciated.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html