Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alice Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 21:31:28 -0700
> Pam,
You need to call the friends and family members that are not getting your
e-mails.  AOL does this sometimes.  They decied that an e-amail address or
ISP is ban and the mail is blocked.  You as an AOL customer does not get
to decied who you want mail from.  The Person having AOL must be the ones
to contact AOL and tell them to allow the mail to go though.  All your
mail is censorded by AOL.
Besides that with AOL you are not really on the internet.  AOL sends
crawlers out that find sites and makes a copy of it and places it on AOL.
This copy is what you see when you go on line.  If AOL does not have a
copy you will not see the site.  Ted Turner, owner of AOL and netscape is
worse than Bill Gates.
Alice Crawford