Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"M. Conolley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2006 21:48:48 -0400
I have Real Player ver. 10 on a Windows XP machine, and on my computer,
Real Player does not start when I start the computer.

I cannot remember how I accomplished this.  Real Player may have offered
me a choice when I installed it, but I'm not sure.  However it happened,
there must be some way, if only someone can find it.

Martha Conolley

                       http://freepctech.com/rode