Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 21:51:43 -0700
Jerry writes:

<<any digest containing a message from Jagpal S. Twiana is abruptly
terminated immediately after his signature.>>

I use Eudora 4.3 pro and don't have that problem, so I doubt it's a Eudora
fault.  I guess Dave's on the right track, (he always is) but dunno how
you'd eliminate it.

Why not try writing to Eudora? Quote the entire message that's causing the
problem---they would doubtless have an answer. It might even be on their FAQ.

We'd be interested to know the answer.

Don Penlington
Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com