Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sam Baughman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 11:07:32 -0500
Recently I have found that I can not access the internet for email and
surfing while my firewall is operational.  I was using Sygate's personal
firewall for over a year with no problems.  After searching MS KB and
Sygate's page, I found that if I disabled it, I could connect to the
internet.  At this time I was using Norton's Systemwork's 2003 and NAV had
just expired.  I thought it was related to Norton's so I uninstalled and
tried System Mechanic with the Kaspersky Antivirus and firewall.  No luck,
whe the firewall is activated, no connection.

My system is home built with a FIC AN11 mobo, Athlon XP1800+ (1.5 GHz) CPU,
512 RAM, a cable modem connected via USB.  I ruled out the modem by
installing the NIC and trying to connect via the NIC card, same deal with
the firewall.

Thanks for any help

Sam Baughman

Samuel H. Baughman II, P.G.