Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2008 10:17:19 -0700
Hello,

It sounds kinda like your browser is no longer the default browser. When
you are clicking the links what program are the links in, your email
client? Does the link try to open in IE or just do nothing when you
click on it?

To get Firefox to check to see if it is the default browser follow the
following steps.

Open Firefox, drop down the Tools menu and select Options. On the
resulting dialog click the Main button at the top of the dialog. Down
towards the bottom of the resulting tab will be a check box that says
"Always check to see if Firefox is the default browser on startup". Make
sure that check box is checked, then close and re-start Firefox.

When it restarts it should ask if you want to make it the default
browser, select Yes, and the links should now open in Firefox.

I hope this helps, Later, Ray Parrish

CHET wrote:
> HI
> All of a sudden I have to copy links and paste them in the firefox
> address bar. I used to be able to click a link and it would open in
> firefox..I have no idea what I did to fowl that up. Any help would be
> greatly appreciated.
> Thanks,
> C. Norris
> hp 520n, firefox 2.0.0.1.4.