Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Tony M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 08:59:37 -0700
Peter is correct.  A proper complete format WILL wipe out everything.
There will be no remnants.
My thinking is that (1) your copy of WinXP may be from an OEM vendor who
adds stuff to it before reselling it to you or (2) you did not have a
firewall and antivirus program installed before you connected to the
internet for the first time with the new install.  It is said that an
unprotected computer may be infected within less than a minute of
connecting to the internet.

Tony Mayer

                       http://freepctech.com/rode