Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cheryl J Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 22:04:45 -0500
 As stated in my first reply, I have both Spybot and Spyware, the program
incredifind that is downloaded with Incredimail is spyware but easy enough
to get rid of.

Incredimail is not spyware.  I have not tried Pestpatrol but the above do
not detect any spyware on my computer and their reputation is stronger than
Pestpatrol, I don't believe that Spybot and/or Spyware would miss
Incredimail if it were spyware.

I believe some people have had a problem with Incredimail and now are just
bad mouthing it, as stated I've used the program for atleast 3 years and
never have had a problem with either the free or paid program.  It's a great
e-mail program without spyware as long as you delete the incredifind
program-it's well worth it!!

God Bless,

Cheryl J Hansen