Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tina Foskey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 02:58:36 GMT
Hello,
Thanks again for the help on e-mail.

My system is a MicroSoft Windows XP Media Center version 2002 with service pack 1.  I have a HP pc m260n and pavilion f1703.  I use the NetZero internet connection version V4.3.1QS and Outlook Express V 6.

I had some problems with email accounts to begin with and now they are back.  I keep getting this message"Connection to server has failed account pop.netzero.com server smtp.netzero.com Protocol smtp port 25 110 secure (SSL) no socket error 10060 (or 10053... numbers vary)Error Code Ox800CCCOE (or OD...)"  I now am also getting Password Rejected with an error code Ox800CCC92 (or 90).
Netzero says it isn't their problem.

I also get a black screen with c:windows\system32\cmd.exe on it when I restart netzero after logoff.

I am having a problem now with AVG anti Virus and errors.  When I opened my e-mail yesterday I had about 70 e-mails most from Microsoft or mail not delivered that I didn't send.  I signed up for update bulletins from Microsoft.  When I opened them they had attachments or were not real e-mails.  Apparently every time I opened one it generated e-mail.  The undelivered mail says it was sent from me to various addresses with the content line of some of the Microsoft
e-mails.  I deleted all the e-mails today but am still getting undelivered mail notices.  I can't run my anti virus because I keep getting a message "Memory access violation in module kernel 32".  I can't seem to find too much information about the error message or a fix.

Thank you for all your help.
Tina Foskey

                       http://freepctech.com/rode