Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:48:05 -0700
Because of that very reason I downloaded a program called Ad-Ware.  It is a
spy ware cleaning program from www.lavasoft.com.  It is great, I run it
after everytime I surf the net.  It always finds at least one spyware, and
sometimes as many as 4.  It is a free program and I have had no computer
problems with it.  I think it was recommended here, but I am not sure.

Camille Peterson

> Folks:
> A techno person from Time magazine was on the Today show this morning.
They
> apparently did an article on spy software where the techno guy put the
> software on a colleagues computer and was able to spy on him.
> My questions: does anyone have any experience with this type of software?
Is
> there a way for us to discover if this software is on our computer? Is
that
> the only way people can spy on you (putting software on your computer) if
you
> have a firewall?
> thanks for the help
> dolores dewbury