Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Kurr, Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:42:03 -0500
I'm an Access newbie; please help!
I have a form, and I want the default value of a list box for a new record
to be the value entered for the previous record (in the same field)...how is
this done?  Another:  How do I create a single command button in a form that
sequentially saves current record and begins a new record?  Finally:  I'd
like to use a combo box (for pull-down menu) but I only want choices from
the source table to be valid (i.e. I want a list box with pull-down menu
rather than the up/down arrows).  What to do?  TIA,
Martin Kurr
email [log in to unmask]

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org