Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 21:57:40 -0800
Pam,

I think ODBC stands for Object Data Base Connection or something like that.
This setup library links to some database and is obviously having problems.
Did you install this more than once? Did you ever install an older version
of this greeting card program?  If you can find the folder with this file,
first try doing a "Add or Remove Programs" function and remove the old
versions. Be sure to remove it this way so that the registry settings get
cleaned up. Then try reinstalling the program. Good luck.

J. Dent

                       http://freepctech.com/rode