Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 07:26:00 -0800
This is very much a matter of personal taste. My wife had been using Money 3
for a long time. That program was designed for Windows 3.1 and has "issues"
when running under Windows XP. I tried Money 2003, but she did not like the
small font and drab colors - can't be changed in the program. So I switched
her to Quicken 2003 Deluxe. While Quicken had adjustable fonts and colors,
it also had some "issues" with user interface. For example, if you start
making an entry and decide to abort, you can't! The procedure requires you
to complete the entry and then delete it. In the end, I installed Money 2004
and she has been somewhat satisfied with it. The user interface on the old
version of Money was better, but it did not offer as many features. Both
Money and Quicken have their nice features and their quirks. Overall, I feel
that Money is the better product.

I have used both TurboTax and TaxCut. The interface is a bit different, but
both are easy to use and have an equivalent number of bugs. Support seems
fine with both products.

Hope these comments help.

Peter
The NoSpin Group