Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Mayer SC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2011 10:14:45 -0700
A few years back I switched from Norton to AVG (free) and have not had a
virus on my computers. With Norton since DOS I also never had a virus.
With both programs, every once in a while I got/get a message that some
bad thing was being blocked. Both products update automatically. The
reason I changed products is not quality.

Norton kept adding more and more to their product to where (in my
opinion) it had become bloat ware. I did an evaluation between Norton
and AVG and found that Norton consumed 3 times as much RAM as did AVG. I
had found one of the answers to the gradual slow down in my computer. I
switched to AVG and was pleased at the increase in performance.

I do not know what, if any, the current performance difference is, but I
just thought I'd mentioned that there are reasons other than quality to
use a different product. I really hope this does not open another long
forum discussion as this subject has been beat to death on numerous
forums. As long as a product is doing its job and the operator likes it
- that is good.

Tom

On 6/6/2011 11:24 AM, Dave@MonroeCommunity wrote:
> It amazes me how many different opinions there are about a product.
> I have been using Norton since the DOS days and I have never had a virus
> on any of my computers. I do let Norton update automatically and at times
> they are changing
> the virus database on a daily basis. Just my $59.99 worth of advice.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com