Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dennis W Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 13:53:06 -0500
One of the most annoying things about Juno is receiving a message saying
that Juno's central computer is temporary out of service and advising us
to try again.  I do not want to try later I want Juno to try connecting
now own its own.

Is there any way to change this setting so that Juno will keep trying to
connect, if necessary until  the end of time, unless I click cancel?

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>