Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 17:54:20 -0500
Alan Schneider wrote:

> At 06:00 PM 1/1/99 , Edward F Whitnall said:
>
>  >Earlier there had been some comments about N&B, but one of the experts
>  >stated that it was a professional program - so, I went out and purchased
>  >it.
>  >
>  >Installed same and immediately starting having problems.  >I have run
> every other test I can think of and all is ok. One fault -
>  >McAfee Image states that there is a sector read error on one of the
>  >disks.  I've run other tests to check this and they all came out ok.
>  >
>  >What am I missing?  It seems to be a good program. Need help before I
>  >blow my cool and remove it as well.
>
> Just out of curiousity what other tests have you run to verify that McAfee
> Image is incorrect?  I've been using Nuts and Bolts almost since it was
> released (upgraded to N&B 98 a few months ago) and haven't had any problems
> with the program...
> I'm running a Pentium 200 MMX home-built clone with a 10 gig hd and 64 meg
> RAM...
> I will say that Norton Speedisk does do a full defrag quite a bit faster
> than Nuts and Bolts does, though...
>
> --
> Regards,
> Alan
>
>          PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
>               to be posted to: [log in to unmask]

When N&B first came out, there was problem with the "Bomb Shelter"
which could corrupt some files ; they eventually fixed this via a patch
I think. I have run N&B98 on a pentium 200 machine with Windows98
with no problem at all. First Aid also had a compatibility problem when it
first came out too, but was subsequently also corrected in
First Aid 98 I believe. The problems I described were with Windows 95.
       Rob Chew