Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Amy Ledford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 02:53:17 -0700
Tony,

This one is not free, just to let you know this right
off the bat. It is called AFA filter, and it is from
B-safe online. Available at http://afafilter.net, it
also has (optional, I think) firewall and antivirus.
They call it the "no-override" filter. I have not
personally used it, but my friend has, and she said
that it is very effective.

HTH, Amy

http://mail.yahoo.com