Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"J. H. Meinema" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 12:39:03 +0100
Hi, Gary...

> hi...i'm using icq 2000b...beta 4.60...build 3278...last week when i sent a
> message,an ad bar appeared at the bottom of the message window and appears
> now every time i send a message...the "ads" all seem to be related

You are not the only one.. it seems that the newest version of ICQ has this
implemented. All the ads are information about ICQ to give the users of ICQ more
attention to the other options of ICQ. It's more like a tip of the day system. I
also have this and can't get ride of it but than again.. i don't care if there
is a ad or not..

> --

Anne Meinema

www.clockspeeding.cjb.net or www.clockspeeds.com

Site Description/Sections : Formula 1, Delta Force, Overclocking and More

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml