Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kristen K Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 08:49:20 -0400
The table was originally created with the dashes stored, so on forms,
reports, etc.  the dashes do show up.
And naturally, because they are stored, they do need to be included in the
parameter prompt in order for
Access to find a match.  It looks like I will have to create a form if I
want the dashes to appear automatically,
as it doesn't seem to be possible to format the parameter query box in this
version of Access ... with luck
maybe Microsoft will include this in the next upgrade.  Thanks again!

Kristen Smith

From Earl Truss >>

<<I can help with this.  Is the Social Security Number stored in the
database formatted with the dashes or is it stored only as the digits?>>

<<You should be able to accept their input into a parameter without dashes
and compare it against a copy of the SSN where you have removed the
dashes from the database copy.>>

From Jim Meager >>

<<You need to modify the SS field's format in the TABLE to include the
dashes.
Once the table is saved, the dashes will automatically "ripple" through
to all forms and reports.>>

From Mike Buraczewski >>

<<Create a form.  On the form include a combo box to select the social
security number from and include a calendar control to select the date.
Add
a button to print the report [the wizard will work to set up the code], and
a button to preview the report if your user would like to see the report
but
not necessarily print it.>>

<<In the query, you can change the criteria that is forcing the user to
enter
the social security number and date to:
forms!myNewForm[cboSSNum] and the date criteria to
forms!myNewForm[actXCal]>>

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html