Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alice Blankenship <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 21:25:50 -0400
Sven,
I am sorry....I really do know better than that! Anyway, I am running
Windows 98 and I originally activated it thru the "Scheduled Tasks" window.
If you need more info don't hesitate to ask! THANKS!
Alice

At 4/21/02 08:33 PM, you wrote:
>Alice,
>
>More information is needed. What operating system (OS) do you have and
>where/how did you scheduled the task to run?
>
>Sven Swanson, Sr.

Alice Blankenship
440-599-2329

(All email & attachments are scanned with
Norton's 2002 AntiVirus for everyone's protection)

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml