Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Darlene Burgess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 01:30:52 +0000
Help. I'm opening office 97 documents from the office shortcut bar and have
started seeing strange files - ~spywork2, (It showes created a few minutes
after I opened Copywork 2 file, under properties it show the file as
~spywo~1.doc. When I opened this file in Office it just shows my first and
last name with a bunch of squares following it.) ~$ecipies (it was recipes
that I opened from File: clicked on file(s)last used.
Earlier today I opened a file that had a message about allowing macros and I
told it NO. It then opened the file in read only format??? I'm not sure why
it asked about macros. The file was copywork (dictation) ideas for my kids
from a website meant to be copied. I highlighted the portion I wanted to
save for dictation for the kids, opened a new .doc in Office and pasted.
I've used the file for several days without problems. Today was the first
occurence of anything "weird".
I have a 586, Win95, Office95, AVG virus(current update), Zone Alarm (which
has been intercepting about 5 hits in 3 hrs.) Webwasher, MS instant
messaging, AOL INstant messaging and Call Wave.
I've checked the system for a virus and it's clean.
Any Ideas what's going on?  It's never done this before. (I've had the zone
alarm for about a week. Everything else has been installed and used for
several months - since I last stripped and reformatted and reinstalled
everything clean.)
TIA
Darlene

                     support at our newest website: