Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 17:15:25 -0800
Winzip 8.1, which is a free upgrade, or a free shareware download, will
break any zip file into any size chunks you want.
Open your zip file in Winzip. Then go to Actions..... Split.....and then
put in a path, and file name, and in the part size spin box, select the
size of your parts...then press OK and Winzip will do the rest.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group
http://freepctech.com