Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Pete Tremblay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 08:28:43 EST
In a message dated 11/11/99 8:13:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Each new version of AOL software adds more functionality, but the
 bottom line is that even with version 5 (I installed it today just to see
 what's new) AOL still only has limited access to the full internet. >>
 Hello Jim ,
  I have been reading this list an PCBUILD for about a year now . I have a
great deal of respect for your posts . I have seen this same thinking about
AOL alot , " AOL has limited access to the full internet " . I want to say
that I have full access , but they only way for me to say this is I can't
find any place I can't access ? Could you please explain this , or show me
where I don't have access to the full internet . LOL yes I do want all of it
, if I'm missing some of it I'll change ISP's to get it all . Thanks alot for
your time an help .
                                                                     Pete
Tremblay

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.