Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 15:26:07 -0400
Joseph,
You can try the right click drop down menu. Right click on the graphic,
file, or folder you selected, (1) select properties, (2) shortcut tab, (3)
read the path in target box. It  will provide the path. Often you can do
this from the document selection listed on the task bar start menu.
Antonia Julius

10/8/01  I have downloaded files to my hard drive, that I can not
delete. When I make an attempt i receive the message "can not delete-
can not find specific path. make sure you specify the correct path"  I
also receive this message when I attempt to delete picture on my screen
after boot up. I attempt to delete by dragging to recycle bind, and also
can not delete. What is the specific path? Than you for all assistance.
Joe

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml