Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:27:22 -0800
I have purchased and used a great little download manager utility called
DownloadMadge. Recently, the program has started losing its database.
This happened after I installed Windows XP Pro on my computer. For some
reason, the database is emptied with no apparent cause. I go to a backup
file, but in a day or so, the database is again lost. Has anyone else
had this experience? I contacted the author of this shareware product,
but have not yet had a response.

Thank you for any information.

Peter
Peter Shkabara - Computer Science Instructor
Columbia College - 11600 Columbia College Drive - Sonora, CA 95370
(209) 588-5156 - [log in to unmask] - http://gocolumbia.org/pesh

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com