Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 14:14:59 -0500
Don't know how many of you remember the messages about the date on PCs
getting changed to 2097 instead of 1997 that were posted toward the end of
last year (October or November, I forget which)?  I've not seen this
problem since that one day last year.

Well, it happened again.  Yesterday, October 21, 1998, I powered up my PC
and McAfee VShield crashed as it was starting up.  This is same symptom
that led me to finding the year changed to 2097 last year.  After a few
minutes thought, I checked the date and the year was set to 2098.  I
corrected it and fixed the files that had their access dates set
incorrectly and continued on.  Later that same day, I again powered up my
PC and the same thing happened!  Same problem - year set to 2098.  Went
through the same corrections again and scanned for a virus - nothing.  No
other problems for the rest of the day.

Today when I powered up my PC, everything was fine - no errors and the year
was set to 1998.  Has anyone else seen this problem and know of a definite
cause?

                                  -----