Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cheeta Gauba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:24:22 -0800
Dear John,

I do the same as you, extract (using highlite, copy and paste) portions
from documents to print out. Since I'm a long-time MS-Word user - and I
like to format whatever I may extract and print  - I paste the extract
which I've cut into an MS-Word new document. You could do the same, or
paste it into a new document in whichever word processing program you use,
or if you wish into Windows's Notepad or Wordpad. Both Notepas and Wordpad
should be on your PC even if no other WP application is installed.

Printing from any of these is of course easy.

Good luck -

    = Cheeta Gauba

At 03:42 PM 12/15/2003 -0800, John Courter wrote:
>I want to copy and print a paragraph from a long dissertation.   I high
>lite the
>paragraph, right click and select "Copy" from the drop down list.   This
>places the paragraph in the clipboard viewer.   From this point forward I
>am lost.   I would like to find a program where I can Paste and Print the
>paragraph.
>I am very appreciative for any advice you may be able to offer .
>
>Thank you
>John

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml