Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dan Duffy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 13:20:47 -0400
I'm having a problem that I can't seem to fix.  When I go
to Control Panel, System, Device Manager, System Devices and
then to PCI Bus and check its properties, it reports errors
in the IRQ table.  I removed the PCI bus from the list and
rebooted to see if that would fix it but no such luck.  I was
using win 98 and tried to fix it by upgrading it to 98 SE but
again no such luck.  I'm not sure what else to try...any suggestions?
Tyan 1590S motherboard
64 megs pc 100 sdram
AMD k62 333.
Nothing special installed...2 hard drives, 1 cd rom, video and sound.

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: