Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:26:52 -0500
The persons sending you this email are infected with an internet
worm that resends itself to others blah blah blah using faked
email headers (always the same from address [log in to unmask]),
the real sender doesn't know/realize they are infected....  you
know the routine.  The best thing you can do is set a filter to
auto delete these items.

Some reference urls for you

I-worm.hybris
http://vil.nai.com/vil/virusChar.asp?virus_k=98873
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.hybris.gen.html
http://www.norman.com/virus_info/w32_hybris.shtml

Trend micro (makers of Pccillin) list 17 different variants
see http://www.antivirus.com/vinfo/ and do a search on   hybris

Hopefully that helps you to understand this virus/worm

Christy Duncan

On 12/10/00 at 1:15 PM Brad Loomis wrote:

>Hi list,
>Does anybody have a good way to trace an email? I was sent two
different
>mails days apart, one with a .scr and one with a .exe extension
that both
>were a virus. Natch I didn't open the attachments. I tried to
trace the
>address using SamSpade, but apparently it couldn't find the
sender, which
>was [log in to unmask] I'm using Outlook 2000. Needless to say,
should
>anyone get something from this address, err, I wouldn't open it.
>Brad Loomis
>Los Angeles, CA

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html