Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:10:46 -0500
Maurice,

Highlight the cells you want to convert. Right click on the highlighted
cells and then click on "format cells", click on the "number" tab and then
click on "number" in the list there, you can select the format you want
whether it is negative or not.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Loy Pressley
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 8:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Excel Function

Hi Maurice,

Try multiplying all the numbers by "-1".  Old fashioned but it works.

Loy

Maurice J. Reid wrote:
> As said on the commercial, "can someone help me"? I've used Excel for
years, and I now have the need for the first time in years to change a
column of numbers from positive to negative in one fell swoop. I was able to
do this years ago, but can't remember how and Microsoft Office Pro 2003
provides 400,000 function formulas,  which after hours of review does not
make it clear how to perform this simple (to all but me) task. Any help will
be greatly appreciated and will keep me from turning to the bottle.