Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 02:27:24 -0400
Hi Tom,

Since I don't have Outlook i didn't join the fray,
but since I see that this is not being resolved you may try my suggestion:
I looked again at your original post where you said that you had swapped
your drives

Quote:"The "old" C-drive (now the E-drive) is intact.
If this drive is still installed - you don't need any linux

Quote:"I think it would work if I booted from the E-drive (OS still
working), bring up Outlook, copy and save data, boot from the C-drive
and paste data to the Outlook program on the C-drive."

Yes this should work - on the other hand :
 From C:\ you can do a search on this ( F:\) drive for the location of
the addressbook and the .pst files under your profile.
Then copy them to your new profile  on C:\
They will or should  be in the same location under your profile.
BTW, don't look for dbx files as was suggested - they are for Outlook
Express only.
Some other links
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA010549311033.aspx
http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm
http://www.sitedeveloper.ws/tutorials/outlook.htm
You may find this interesting -re Addressbook
http://home.indy.rr.com/russval/addressbook.htm

Hope this helped,

Peter E.