Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 20:29:31 -0500
At 21:18 12/29/99 , Alex Polenov wrote:
>I run My Connection from Remote Access and dial to server,
>after this IE or NS runs second 'My Connedciton' box. Any
>time I disconnected by accident after 'reestablish' dialog
>box browser opens 'My Connection' dialog box.
>
>How do I set any browser to not open 'My Connection' dialog
>box automatically?

Hi Alex

Open the "Internet Properties" window and select the "Connections"
tab. Select "Never dial a connection" or "Dial whenever a network
connection is not present". This is the place where you tell your
system whether or not to automatically dial out whenever you open
*any* browser.

You can get to "Internet Properties" by choosing "Network Options"
from Control Panel, or by right clicking on your Internet Explorer
desktop icon and choosing "Properties", or by choosing "Internet
Options" after clicking on the "Tools" button (on the menu bar)
when Internet Explorer is running.

Happy New Year!

Regards,
Bill